The HANSEATIC GROUP
is a German owner-managed, medium-sized and internationally operating real estate company with headquarters in Hildesheim, Lower Saxony. Since the company was founded in 1993, we have helped our customers and partners realise more than 310 projects with a total transaction volume of 1.6 billion euros.
Our inspiration and motivation derives from our partners’ rapidly growing belief in our expertise, our experience, our commitment, and our ability to innovate.
Hanseatic Group Clip
Hanseatic Group Imagebrochure
By realising these projects we earned the trust of our partners. This trust is primarily based on our reliability. Hanseatic partners can be sure that we approach tasks respectfully and thoroughly. Our planning and risk management is considered prudent. After we came to the decision to proceed with a project, our approach is dynamic and targeted.
We rely on analytical knowledge before we make or recommend any decisions. We rely on our market expertise. We rely on what we can survey ourselves. And we rely on what we can evaluate together with our partners.
Our key competencies include the entire covering of all asset classes, in particular of the assets hotel, residential real estate and commercial real estate. The expertise of the Hanseatic Group as investor and developer of innovative real estate concepts is considered excellent.
In the fields of Project Development, Asset & Property Management as well as Real Estate Investments and Workout Projects, we have comprehensive expertise and long-term experience. In the asset classes consumer markets, specialised markets, local suppliers and hypermarkets, we are among the leading real estate companies throughout the country. And commercial properties with a sustainable profitability are still extremely attractive for investors.
We will strictly strengthen and extend our competencies in the future as well.
Sustainability & Responsibility
„Real estate, building culture and sustainability have a lot in common. Most of all, the characteristic of their inflationary use", Prof. Michael Braum, chairman of the Bundesstiftung Baukultur (Federal Foundation for Building Culture)explains. As a conscientious real estate company we meet the challenges resulting from the issues innovation, sustainability and social responsibility.
We are the company that fully supports innovative real estate concepts, projects and developments. And we are the employer that offers you various chances and unlimited possibilities. We kindly invite you to become a part of our amazing team and advance the Hanseatic Group even further.
We have applied this enormous expertise to the asset classes residential real estate, commercial real estate, area development, student housing, hotels and holiday resorts with great success for more than twenty years now.
The Hanseatic Group's management pushes ahead with innovative real estate concepts:
- Education in banking with an emphasis on financing corporate client credit
- Founder and managing partner of the Hanseatic companies since 1993
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
- Director of Project Development
- Formerly head of the Expansiondivision at the retail chain Plus/Tengelmann
- Several years of experience and responsibility in construction and project management
- experience in project development
- Director of Asset and Property Management
- Expert in the property and housing industry
- Valuation Expert
- Commerce audit committee for real estate specialists and agents
- professional experience, including as managing director of a nationally known real estate management company
- particular focus on risk control, monitoring and quality management
- Director of Finance, Investments & Controlling
- Banking Expert
- Several years of experience in the areas of investment and commercial real estate financing through work experience